Wednesday, August 28, 2013

TALK ABOUT DROPPING THE BALL...

Wow, I can't believe it's been so long since I posted anything.  The whole point of this blog was to keep me inspired and focused on my goal of attaining success like Mr. Stallone did.  I wont bore you with the details of why I haven't been posting, or why I took my eye off the Hollywood career, but I will say that today is a new day, and I have a renewed sense of drive and purpose. 

When I started this blog, my desire to succeed was hampered by my awful personality and a sense of selfishness and entitlement that hurt the people closest to me.  I hurt a lot of people and that is something that is incredibly difficult to live with.  I cannot make up the things I have done, but rather forge ahead with the promise that I will always do my best to be a better person and hope that someday I can atone for all the things I have done that hurt the people closest to me.  Though it probably means nothing to those who had to endure my actions and attitudes of the past, I sincerely apologize. 

While I can't guarantee that I will post to this blog on a regular schedule, expect updates on projects involving Mr. Stallone, as well as projects of my own, which I have been working on somewhat diligently.  The dream of success in the entertainment industry is still with me, and I have an even stronger desire to achieve it!  Just like Mr. Stallone was able to succeed, so too will I! 


 
I had to get a pic in here, and this one felt appropriate, as I too am looking towards the future.  

No comments:

Post a Comment